The RP Group and the Career Ladders Project collaborated to develop and disseminate an online dual enrollment toolkit, focusing specifically on concrete guidance and resources for secondary-postsecondary partnerships that support historically underrepresented high school students in earning college credits at California Community Colleges while they complete the requirements for their high school diplomas.
This project builds on the RP Group’s 2014 Guide to Launching and Expanding Dual Enrollment Programs for Historically Underserved Students in California, which offered practical resources (including key components, practices, and opportunities/challenges as well as performance indicators and data sources) for launching and/or expanding dual enrollment initiatives with a focus on underserved student populations.
The online dual enrollment toolkit includes:
- Definitions and models
- Tools for marketing, communications, and messaging
- Examples of registration and enrollment materials
- Resources, guidance, and information related to the implementation of dual enrollment as outlined by Assembly Bill (AB) 288, College and Career Access Pathways (CCAP) partnerships
- Guidance for partnerships that were formed prior to the passage of AB 288
- Insights on other policies, regulations, and legislation
RP Group Lead
Rogéair Purnell, Project Director
Priyadarshini Chaplot, MBA, Kelley Karandjeff, EdM
Rancho Santiago Community College District, California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office
Career Ladders Project
News and Events
IEPI Dual Enrollment Workshops Underway - Spring 2017
Interested in learning more about how to scale an existing secondary to postsecondary partnership or seeking to launch a new dual enrollment effort? Join this participant-driven workshop, conducted as part of the Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative, to get answers to your questions and discover tips and strategies for implementation.
Learn more about when these sessions will take place and how to register here.