The call for proposals for the 2017 Strengthening Student Success Conference is now closed. We will notify everyone who submitted a proposal regarding the status of their proposal by May 5th.
Criteria and Submission Guide
For the criteria used to select submissions, including information on how we choose sessions, specific proposal questions, and detailed descriptions of the conference strands, please download the SSSC17 Proposal Submission Guide and list of Proposal Questions. The theme of this year's conference is "Committing to our Future."
Topics & Formats
We are accepting proposals in 60 and 80-minute formats. All sessions should be designed for active learning. Through a range of narrative, demonstrations, conversations, and hands-on activities, participants will be able to consider how concepts, models, and possibilities could be applied to their own practices and settings.
- Creating Coherent Pathways
- Supporting College Readiness
- Learning in the Classroom and Beyond
- Leadership and Transforming the Institution
- Professional Learning-Building a Culture of Improvement
- Integrating Plans and Initiatives into the Campus Fabric
- Beyond Campus Boundaries: Engaging Your Community and the World
- Open Format
For a full list of strand descriptions please see SSSC17 Proposal Submission Guide.
Presenter resources are available here or in the left-hand menu.
Please contact Lila Tavelli.