Each year, our post-conference workshops are held on the final day of the event. There is a separate registration fee for attending a post-conference workshop, and you can register to attend a post-conference workshop only or in addition to the main conference. Sessions last four hours and participants choose one workshop.
Some of our previous workshops have included:
- Beyond Financial Aid: How Colleges Can Support the Success of Low-Income Students
- Forward-looking Accreditation: Facilitating Conversations, Building Teams, Designing Solutions
- Dual Enrollment: Forging California Community College (CCC) and Secondary Partnerships to Effectively and Authentically Serve Underrepresented Students
- Equity in Action: Integrating Counseling to Support Student Success
- Implementing Institutional Redesign: Levers for Achieving Equity in Completion
- Lessons in Leadership: How a Networked Community of Practice Model Builds the Faculty and Staff Capacity Needed to Foster Institutional Transformation
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset
Stay tuned for information on workshops scheduled for 2017.